- This special cap catches their eye while keeping the sun out of yours.
- Structured, mid-profile cap features a six-panel construction and made of 100% fast wicking polyester.
- Pre-curved visor features a black under visor that helps keep the sun out of your eyes in the harshest conditions.
- Stylish reflective trim helps keep you more visible when you need it most.
- Adjustable Velcro® closure on the back provides a snug, comfortable fit.
- A great cap for runners, crew, volunteers, and course marshals.
- Embroidery on front of cap.
- One size fits most.
I love everything about this hat. My favorite color is yellow, it is light weight, super comfy and it's a really cool looking hat. Although I will not be running in the Keys race I am proudly wearing it in the Ravine Gardens and anywhere else I run. Thanks, Heather and Tim, for another great product!
Im NOT a hat type of guy, but it was recommended that I find a Hat that I'm comfortable with and will protect me from the sun While running in the Florida Keys. I was told that the people at I Love Ultra Running knew a thing or 2 about running. Wow is all I can say , I decided to try this hat on a midday long run and let me tell you I was pleasantly surprised how light this Hat was, not to mention how breathable and cool it kept me during a run. Picked one up for my wife and plan on picking some up for my crew
LOVE LOVE LOVE this hat! Stoked to wear it at the keys100! Thanks for being awesome, you guys!
The bright and light I ❤ Ultra Running Keys hat is incredible! It's exactly the kind of hat I was looking for to wear on my night runs or 100 milers. It's very lightweight and fits exactly the way I need it to. The reflective parts of the hat really stand out for an all around reflective product. The fact that I'm running Keys100 in 2018 make it even better!! If you are looking for a reflective hat, this is the one to get!
Love it. This hat is much lighter than what I thought. It's almost a cross between a trucker hat and running hat. And that's perfect for me! I run in the dark and I love the color and reflective nature of the hat too. Well done